Skip to main content

My Witchy & Inexpensive TBR


I gravitate to book that are about witches year-round, but witchy reads are extra special and atmospheric this time of year. While I love to read, right now I am having to read on a budget, and I know I'm not alone. I thought while doing a witchy TBR would be fun, I thought an inexpensive TBR would be even better! 

Let's start with what I am reading 
"Ava Rose just turned twenty-one, and with her birthday came a few surprises.One: she's a witch.
Two: she's part owner of a magical bakery she never knew existed.
Three: Someone wants her dead."
I am in the middle of this,and it's a quirky cozy mystery with magic and baking I am loving it. The best part of this book has to be that it's FREE on kindle unlimited, and IT'S ONLY $0.99 ON KINDLE!!!!! 

Now on to the TBR 

This is being pitched as a mix between Hocus Pocus and Practical Magic. Honestly I really don't need to know anything else about this book, it instantly went on my TBR with that one sentence. I'm starting out with my most expensive, but I do beleive it will be worth it. The Wicked Deep is $10.99 Preorder. 

"When teen witch Ivy MacTavish changes a lizard into her date for a Halloween dance, everything turns to chaos."  This sounds like a funny coming to age paranormal. I found it while surfing Amazon, and it was only $2.99!!! It sounded funny, it was cheap, and that is a win win for me. 

"If only the darkly yummy witch, Quaid Moromond, didn't make it so difficult for her to focus on fitting in with the normal kids despite her paranormal, witchcraft laced home life. Add to that her crazy grandmother's constant escapes driving her family to the brink and Syd's between a rock and a coven site."
I read the sample of this one before getting it, and I instantly fell in love with it. Our main character is half witch half demon and she wants no part of it. Our first scene is of the coven being in the middle of trying to contact her demon father, and she cannot remember half the stuff she's suppose to be doing. Her toddler sister has to help her, and it's just too funny. THIS ONE IS FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED & $0.99 ON KINDLE! 

"When an ancient prophecy reveals the rise of a young, powerful witch and the impending death of another, she realizes she can no longer afford to suppress the magic that has taken away so much."
The cover is what got me on this one at first, and once I read the description I knew I had to add it to the list. Bewitching Hannah is $3.99 on kindle 

That is my witchy and inexpensive TBR, I hope you found a book on my list that interests you. If you found a new read, or have read a book on the list let me know in the comments. 

Have you checked out my latest fall posts? 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: To All The Boys I Loved Before (Reread)

To All The Boys I've Loved Before  Series: To All The Boys I've Loved Before #1  Author: Jenny Han Published: April 15th, 2014 by Simon & Schuster  Pages: 355 My Rating:  ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ But now that I think about it, that seems to be all I’ve ever wanted. To be somebody’s and for them to be mine.   Even if she doesn't know the last one, Lara Jean is a hopeless romantic, shy, quirky, and strong-willed. When Lara Jean loves someone, she doesn’t tell them but writes them a love letter. It’s easier to play it safe, to let her feelings pour out onto paper. She holds nothing back; why should she? No one will ever see the letters. She stows them away in the safety of her beloved hatbox.     Lara Jean has written five love letters in her life. The letters range from the boy who stole her first kiss to her sister’s ex-boyfriend.   Lara Jean’s love letters are missing. They are no longer in the safety of her hatbox; they’ve been sent out.   Now Lara Jean is forced to face her bigges

Back to School: Percy Jackson Style

As any fangirl or fanboy wherever you go you want to show your love of books. Being lovers of books we are a unique kind. We crush over fictional characters, they become our best friends, when they hurt we hurt. Books are our escape, our passion, our fun, hobby, friend, books are our lives. Pride comes with being a book nerd and it's something you should embrace. These books we love sometimes take over. We love them so much we want to be a part of that world. I wanted to help find ways for you to always feel close to your favorite books and characters. This week I wanted to do Percy Jackson because I mean who doesn't like Percy Jackson?! These outfits are loosely inspired by some of the loved characters from The Percy Jackson series or the book covers. I stayed on pinterest for hours (shocker right?) to find outfits that have simple pieces that you can find in your closet or wouldn't be hard to find for a good price at stores. I also wanted to find outfits that could easil

Of Poseidon

  "Galen is the prince of the Syrena, sent to land to find a girl he's heard can communicate with fish. Emma is on vacation at the beach. When she runs into Galen-literally, ouch!-both teens sense a connection. But it will take several encounters, including a deadly one with a shark, for Galen to be convinced of Emma's gifts. Now, if he can only convince Emma that she holds the key to his kingdom...Told from both Emma and Galen's points of view, here is a fish-out-of-water story that sparkles with intrigue, humor, and waves of romance." I really enjoyed Of Poseidon  so much in fact that I have read it twice. Of Poseidon is the first book in the Syrena series, and this book is full of humor I was laughing from the very first page. The best part of this book was how much I laughed like a crazy person. Emma and Galen keep having strange encounters, and while Galen has an explanation for them, Emma just thinks he's a creepy stalker who wants to sue her for run